- Child advocates and volunteers represent abused and neglected children in juvenile court for foster homes, child welfare services and child care.
- A nonprofit network supporting and promoting court appointed volunteer advocacy throughout the country for abused and neglected children so that they can thrive in safe environment.
- (Formerly the Maryland Foster Youth Resource Center) - Connecting transitioning and former foster youth ages 17-25 to housing, employment, educational and mental health resources and supportive individuals and networks.
DHR (MD social services)
- Provides explanations of state guidelines, programs and services as well as contact information and related links.
ACY, Advocates for Children & Youth
- An independent nonprofit promoting the interests of children in Maryland. History and purpose, supporting data, news, opportunities, and donations.